This end user license agreement (the "Agreement") should be read by you (the "User" or "you") in its entirety prior to your use of CashPoker service.
By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that CashPoker owned and controlled by a SIA CashPoker known. As such, where used and the context allows, the term "CashPoker". Your consent to our terms
For the purposes of this Agreement, the definition of "Software" means any and all software that we provide or make available to you, regardless of the medium, and whether it is downloadable by you to your end-user device or not.
The Software is licensed to you by CashPoker for your private personal use. Please note that the Service is not for use by (i) individuals under 18 years of age, (ii) individuals under the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction and (iii) individuals connecting to the Sites from jurisdictions from which it is illegal to do so. CashPoker is not able to verify the legality of the Service in each jurisdiction and it is the User's responsibility to ensure that their use of the Service is lawful.
We reserve the right at any time to request from you evidence of age in order to ensure that minors are not using the Service. We further reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account and exclude you, temporarily or permanently, from using the Service if satisfactory proof of age is not provided or if we suspect that you are underage.NO WARRANTIES
CashPoker disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the Service which is provided to you "AS IS" and we provide you with no warranty or representation whatsoever regarding its quality, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy.
Regardless of our efforts to provide you with service of the highest quality, safety and security, we make no warranty that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the Software and the Sites shall be free from viruses, bugs or other contaminants.
CashPoker reserves the right to suspend, discontinue, modify, remove or add to the Service in its absolute discretion with immediate effect and without an obligation to provide you with notice where we consider it necessary to do so, including (for example) where we receive information that you have entered into any self-exclusion agreement with any gambling provider or where we deem it necessary for the management, maintenance or update of the Software and we shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss suffered as a consequence of any decision made by CashPoker in this regard.YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
Prior to your use of the Service and on an ongoing basis you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
- there is a risk of losing money when using the Service and that CashPoker has no responsibility to you for any such loss;
- your use of the Service is at your sole option, discretion and risk;
- you are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on cash or prizes awarded to you through your use of the Service;
- the telecommunications networks and Internet access services required for you to access and use the Service are entirely beyond the control of CashPoker shall have no liability whatsoever for any outages, slowness, capacity constraints or other deficiencies affecting the same; and
- you are aged 18 or over and that you are not currently self-excluded from any online or mobile gambling site and that you will inform us immediately if you enter into a self-exclusion agreement with any gambling provider. FRAUDULENT BEHAVIOR
In the event that CashPoker deems that a User has engaged or attempted to engage in fraudulent, unlawful, dishonest or improper activity while using the Service, including without limitation, engaging in any of the activities set forth in this clause 5 or any other game manipulation, or the making of any fraudulent payment, including without limitation, use of a stolen credit card or fraudulent chargeback or money laundering, Sia CashPoker shall be entitled to take such action as it sees fit, including, but not limited to:
- immediately blocking a User's access to the Service;
- terminating a User's account with CashPoker;
- seizing the funds within a User's account;
- disclosing such information (including the identity of the User) to financial institutions, relevant authorities and/or any person or entity that has the legal right to such information; and/or
- taking legal action against a User.
Effective Date: Jan 21, 2019